06 June 2007

Today's Walk

Mama and Meg and I take a walk in the afternoon pretty much all the time. If it's raining, we don't, but if it's not raining we do. Today Meg rode in the stroller, and I pushed the stroller.

Here' us, fixin' to go on the walk.







Meg was in the stroller, like I told you.

















And here's me.











I asked Mama if I could push. She said okay.









And Meg said, "Are you serious, Mama? Grace is going to push me?"













But after I pushed for a while, she thought I was pretty okay at it.













But then Mama kept trying to *help* me push the stroller. It made me so mad!











So I boycotted the walk entirely for a while.
















Meg didn't really mind that, either.















Eventually, Mama and I worked it out where I pushed the stroller and she helped steer, but wasn't touching the same part I was touching, and that was okay. So then we went home and had a glass of water.

No comments: