27 March 2007

I do not like the bath, Sam I Am.

I do not like the bath, Sam I Am.

I do not like it with a duck.
I do not like it in a truck.

I do not like it with a fish.
I do not like it with a dish.

I do not like it even with bubbles.
Oh! What bathing troubles!

I do not like it with the cat,
I do not like this ugly bathmat.

I do not like it with a monkey,
I prefer smelling funky.

I do not like it when they wet my hair.
I do not like it anywhere.

I do not like it when they wet my toes.
Nor do I like when they take my clothes.

I do not want water in my eyes,
Hence these terrible, horrible cries.

I truly prefer to stay dirty,
the bath seems so hurty.

Please leave my hair crusty!
please allow me to stay dusty!

Please leave me grimy!
Please let me be slimy!

I liked the bath fine before,
but I do not like it anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grace, your rubber duckie looks awful lonely in there-I'll bet he's waiting for you to join him.