05 June 2006

Birthday Bash

Today's my birthday!! Can you believe that business?

We had a big party on Saturday, because people who aren't babies have to work on Mondays. So a bunch of my friends came over and we had balloons and streamers and everything. And people brought presents! Like books and toys and clothes and duckies. Everyone had a great time.



My mama and my gram made a million birthday cupcakes, but I wasn't really interested. Everyone else liked them. They had sprinkles on top. Very festive, yes?











I'm just hangin' with my 'rents after the party here.











My gram came all the way from Illinois to party with me! Cool, huh?















This is one of the cool toys I got for my birthday! You can ride around on this thing and it plays songs - sort of like the ice cream truck. And you can put stuff in the trunk! That's my best part.

No comments: